Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Project 19 to 19: Day 15

I Love You More

Almost as soon as the Boy learned to say "I love you" he jumped into the game of "No, I love YOU!" vs "No, *I* love you MORE!

It's definitely one of my all time favorite games and even if I lose, I win!

This snap was taken in 2015, on Valentine's Day. Wonder Boy and his dad surprised me with this plaque and another similar one. I'll admit I was a bit overwhelmed and my reaction (bursting into tears) definitely surprised him.


I can't tell you how happy it makes me that this little game lives on today! Every night at tuck in, everytime someone leaves the house, and these days, often when the Boy notices one of us is having a rough day, he will launch another round and remind us that we have a live-in cheering section.


No comments:

Post a Comment