Thursday, September 24, 2020

Project 19 to 19: Day 9

Color Shift
I've shared before that Wonder Boy has long had a signature color of blue. He loves all hues, especially the darker part of the spectrum. Since the first days where we encouraged the Boy to select his own clothes, he has just naturally gravitated to blue.


If I close my eyes and picture my Boy, I have always imagined him covered in blue.

But in recent months, there has been a noticable shift in color. Gone are the blue hues while maroon no dominates his wardrobe!


I admit it - I love it! He still looks awesome in blue, but he is rockin' the maroon as well! And since I know that this is an outward expression of his excitement over starting classes at TAMU, I'm even more pumped to see him covered in maroon!

No comments:

Post a Comment