Sunday, September 27, 2015

Project 14 to 14: Day 7

Wow! A full week down already! Usually, it is when I am not paying attention that time seems to have flown by so quickly. But with this countdown project, you KNOW I have been as attentive as I get. But this week has flown by faster than I care to admit. *sigh*

I'm having fun though - and I think the Boy might be enjoying this too!

And speaking of fun ... the Boy and some of his buddies have been trying out something new on Sunday afternoons for a bit of fun ...


Lacrosse!

I'll admit, I don't know the first thing about lacrosse. But one of Wonder Boy's closest buddies got a taste for it at camp this summer. And then, as luck would have it, a couple of weeks before school started back up, the University coach decided to see about getting a developmental team put together in the community.

Wonder Boy and his buddies gave a it a try and decided it wasn't a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon (despite the Texas heat). No games yet, mostly just drills and skill building. I think they may get a chance to see a University game some time next month. Should be fun!

In today's flash back, you get to see the Boy as the Amazing Spider Man!


As you can see, the Super Hero phase lasted more than a couple of years in our home. And I've got to tell you, I enjoyed each and every moment of it! Wonder Boy had no doubt in his mind that he would set right all the wrongs in this world. I know he certainly did in my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment