Thursday, September 27, 2018

Project 17 to 17: Day 10

Wonder Boy has a signature color - blue!

For as long as I can recall, it has been his favorite color to wear. Both in our current house and in the house where he spent most of his early years, when we asked him to pick out a color for his bedroom, he chose blue! More days than not, you'll find him wearing blue to school. Even his favorite pair of shoes are a nice, bright blue!


When it came to his room, I wasn't really surprised he wanted blue since he has always leaned in that direction. But apparently, not only is it his favorite, but he read that the color blue, especially blues that are on the slate end of the spectrum, foster creativity and THAT is what he wanted to be surrounded by in his own private sanctuary.

That fits his personality to a tee as well!

The state flower of Texas is a blue bonnet, so you can bet your boots that I try to get him out in a field of blue each spring as well, like we did in our look back to 2010. These days it's a little harder to bribe him for ANY kind of photo, but usually he'll relent and let me get my annual blue bonnet shot.

I love that he loves blue. It's my favorite color as well and I think he looks rather handsome surrounded by our favorite hue!

No comments:

Post a Comment