Friday, September 28, 2018

Project 17 to 17: Day 11

Another signature aspect of Wonder Boy's personality is his constant creativity.

These days, most of the time, he expresses his creativity at the computer. Sometimes that involves working through some math problem, other times it shows in the program he's writing. But I'll confess that I love it when he takes the time to put something down on paper.

In our shot for today, I wanted to share something the Boy made for ME! He knows I love all things sugar skulls and Day of the Dead, so he sat down one day and knocked out this awesome sketch for me!

I'm working on bringing his drawing to "life" on the plaster skull in the background. He seems pretty proud that I would take inspiration from his work. But the truth is, he inspires me daily in a million different ways!


In our look back to 2011, we see him working away on yet another creation. This was Wonder Boy's "city of the future." He had received the building blocks as a gift and practically tore the packaging apart, he was so excited to get started!

It's rare that the Boy is not working through something. I love that his mind is seldom quiet. And the best part is watching him piece through things. Seeing him problem solve is a sight to behold. His mind works in mysterious ways, far beyond my comprehension, but it's still quite a thing to witness!

No comments:

Post a Comment